Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Television Poland will continue the “Magnificent Century” – News 24

Turkish WS is the only television series that draws me to the chair, but rather on the couch, because I like to watch in a horizontal position. Although quite often I flinch at the shortcomings, shamelessly artificial plans (those with battles and skirmishes are downright indigestible), as well as stretching and warping of the truth. But all in all well, since it forces the refresh historical information.

 In contrast, exoticism, folklore, and above all the mastery of intrigue allows good fun, although I admit that recently often do not know the end of watching the episode, because somehow watershed me sweet nap.

 But maybe because I know the history and the finals of major events.

Last but not least wish I would have Jagiellonów in a similar style, because in our country a lot of it was fascinating moments, and the royal court or a little less intrigue.

Kosem also try to see under the condition that it be maintained style Suleiman.

 Other series of the present time (not only Turkish TV series) completely not interest me, because I have a present day every day, and peeping neighbors and gossip about their problems does not make me fun.

So, thank you for Krzysztof signal.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...