Friday, March 25, 2016

Kukiz punished for entries on Facebook. “Personal attacks, I think … – Cable Republic

The parliamentary ethics committee Deputies decided to punish Mr Paul Kukiz (Kukiz’15) for entries about Ryszard Petru and head of the organization HejtStop Joanna Grabarczyk. Kukiz, the entry of the leader .Nowoczesnej, was punished attention, while controversial comment about Grabarczyk, envoy reprimanded.

Proposal for punishment leader Kukiz’15 for entry of Ryszard Petru filed deputy .Nowoczesnej Joanna Scheuring-Wielgus. – I am in favor punishing Mr Kukiz as personal attacks on other Members and to his family, I think it is shameful – justified.

The point of entry Kukiz for the past Ryszard Petru and his stay in the Soviet Union, she wrote about ” Newspaper Poland “. “Nice folks. And what modern! Even in the days of deep communism. In the name of the interest of world science family Lynx co-creates bomb – a guarantor of global peace under the auspices of the Soviet Union. I wonder if the reasons komsomolsko-patriotic or for the transferred ruble franc” – he wrote. READ MORE

Chairman of the party Kukiz’15 defended Kornel Morawiecki, as well as the chairman of the committee Vladimir Bernacki (PiS). Kukiz for comment ws. Petru punished attention. He voted in favor and four deputies, and one abstained.

The second proposal also made deputy .Nowoczesnej Scheuring-Wielgus. – Companies we are talking about is not only offensive in itself, but calls directly to hate speech, which unfortunately is spreading more and more, and this regardless of which political option we have in mind. I think that we should definitely oppose this type of cases – said MP, requesting a reprimand. The severe punishment advocated the MEP Isabella Mrzygłocka (PO).

punishment Kukiz were three deputies, two were of a different opinion.

As a reminder controversial entry Kukiz. “If I were her (head of the shares HejtStop – ed.), I am also marzyłbym (I was dreaming) about immigrants in the context of the New Year’s Eve” – ​​wrote on Facebook about Joanna Paul Kukiz Grabarczyk. Leader Kukiz’15 removed the post after a few hours, and then referred to the case and posted an apology. “I removed yesterday’s entry, which to my surprise outraged some modern environment. It was not my intention to hurt the feelings of Joanna Grabarczyk. I assumed that her openness and tolerance know no boundaries of race. If he is wrong, I’m sorry” – he wrote. READ MORE

is tvn24.pl, telewizjarepublika.pl


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...