Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Books, cats and TV. Jaroslaw Kaczynski talked about how … – wPolityce.pl

Politics sometimes exhausting, especially if someone so actively participates in it as Jaroslaw Kaczynski. President PiS revealed in an interview with Superstacja how to regenerate forces after work.

I’m coming home late, I have something to clean up, make dinner

– says Kaczynski.

Do not forget about their cats.



Besides read, but very often I have something to read from work. Sometimes my headmistress, that is – so to speak – and my happiness, and party, because it is a walking order. And with such regularity passes me the whole portfolio of documents to read, sign, check. Also I get a job and simply at home. Also on the weekend

– adds policies.

Sleep is placed late, because sometimes at night watching television. especially interested in the repeat broadcasts of political and sports.

Usually, are shown various types of combat. It is most common in these sports programs, but I like all kinds of things. I really like to watch rodeo, dressage bulls. I am very fun, especially if the commentator describes the bulls as if they were people. This made me very fun

– betrayed Jaroslaw Kaczynski.

BZM / Superstacja


We recommend “wSklepiku.pl”: “alphabet Brothers Kaczynski” by Michal Karnowski and Piotr Zaremba.

Interview -rzeka, carried out with Lech and Jaroslaw Kaczynski after assuming the office of President Lech Kaczynski Polish Republic.

Photo & # x119; a wSumie.pl

by wSumie.pl

We call a spade a spade

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...