Friday, September 30, 2016

OUR NEWS Letter krystyny Jandy, that is, the principle of double … – cable Republic

Very pleased that Krystyna Janda decided to answer my questions about pregnancy that was threatening her life. But when the answer I got, and can’t hide his surprise that, despite everything, the actress is on the side of the black protest. Her situation has nothing to do with the protests.

let’s Start with the facts. A few days ago I wrote that the behavior and words of Christina Jandy suggests that she feels syndrome aborcyjnego. She talked about the two pregnancies, which were supposed to threaten her life and which helped her doctors. Now, just now, explains that it was about pregnancy pozamaciczne.

“Mr. Terlikowski, I never said I had a miscarriage, the Lord, the ignorance in these matters, it’s scary, I see that I have got the need for translation, yet before the Lord, and not to the Prosecutor. Hard. I had two pregnancy pozamaciczne and the doctors operated on me at the last moment. Not saved one fallopian tube and ovary. Despite this, I have tried on. 15 years after my first child, I struggled in the end, I gave birth to two sons, surviving two very difficult pregnancies, poisoning, pregnancy, the body and the inability to get out of bed for several months. Complications and threats, came to a happy delivery, and you people without any moral principles. I feel so humiliated . I hope that God will forgive you, everything you say and do", – she wrote.

I’m Not going to discuss emotions with you Jandy, or its estimates. If she feels humiliated, then I’m sorry because I’m not that was my goal. I am ready to apologize (and sorry) for evaluation for growth, but at the same time they would not when clear from the beginning it was said that it was about pregnancy pozamaciczne. This changes the assessment of moral and legal.

But… much more important than the other. So, this letter is a perfect example of the fact that the people who are involved in the black marches, I did not read the project ” Ordo Iuris and have no idea about position in the organization pro-life, and base their opinions on lies kolportowanych environment of abortion. The truth is that from the project shows that doctors are not permitted to take medical steps necessary to save the mother’s life, even if they know that they can cause fatal consequences to the child (for example, in the case of ectopic pregnancy). It is also possible a decision for mom when a development inevitably leads to the death of the mother or child. This is the mother to choose between saving your life or the life of a child. This project does not change. Also the moral situation of ectopic pregnancy is quite obvious. The procedure for removal of the ovaries, which zagnieździło child for the ovaries, and the death of a child is only a side effect, terrible, but not least, do not bring moral responsibility. Instead of participating in black marches would be enough to look into the draft law.

But these are unusually strong emotional reactions krystyny Jandy, her blind – because it is not based on concrete facts – involvement in black marches show something else. So, no matter how justified were the actions of doctors, and how morally justified the loss of a child as a result of the actions of the health for women giant trauma. Trauma, as shown by the words of Mrs. Jandy, seeing many years after the events that affect subsequent decisions and form emotions. And that to other women, such injuries do not need to worry should ban abortion. Not in order to save the life of women, because, as I wrote, it can and should do, and here the law ” Ordo Iuris nothing will change, but it’s not to condemn women for emotional distress, which tells Christina Janda.

So please, instead of attacking prolajferów, instead of having to deal with the protection of life and abortion, Christine has shown that she does not want such emotions for other women to have read the law and saw that its history does not extend, and that she fought for the lives of other children as she fought for the lives of their sons. It would be a positive use of the emotions with which it is confronted.

Tomasz P. Terlikowski

Source: cable Republic

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...