Saturday, September 24, 2016

Legia has a new coach, cable Republic

Jacek Magiera, a former player of “Legia” Warsaw, and more recently coach of Zaglembia Sosnowiec, was the coach of the team Champion of Poland.

the Official data was presented during today’s press conference. Magiera replaced fired for disappointing results and style Besnika Hasiego.

– I’m a man of principles – both in personal and in sport. Discipline, punctuality and treating their duties with full dedication – that I lived. I want to surround himself with assistants, not colleagues. I am open to people who want to bring something new. I have to talk to the players and the whole team, that’s my plan for the coming days. In the Legion there are good fighters, because it’s a special club. Each of those sitting in the locker room, has great skills. My role is a definition of each absolute maximum.
I Must say that the philosophy of the coach is important, but more important, it’s the implementation. We wanted to keep the ball and build steps back. I do not deny that you are the head coach of “Legia” for ten years. Repeatedly I was an assistant, I worked with the Academy philosophy of work with young close to me. We played with one striker, if we have three good. We want to prepare a team to play in different systems. That’s my philosophy, and it will not change, ” he said during a press conference the new coach of the Warsaw Legia.

Source: legionisci.pl / legia.com

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...