Monday, September 5, 2016

Monika Zamachowska of TVP: “This is my TV and have a … – wPolityce.pl

Recently, the “Teleexpressu” left Maciej Orłoś. He commented m.in Beata Tadla, who said that the TVP have already left all liked by the audience faces. With further work on public television there is not a problem Monika Zamachowska. This ensures that you do not intend to give up activities that he likes.

Housewife “Questions for breakfast” in the TVP 2 considers that works well in his role. Richardson continues to run and does not care hysterical reactions of her colleagues.



That should leave honorably? Take your bag and leave? I am a professional, a man for hire. If someone has a need for my kind of professionalism, my competence, I see no reason for which I had to leave. This is my TV and have it feel.

– says in the “Super Express”.

Zamachowska despite the change of government wants to continue to work at the station where 21 years ago she started her career. And doing your behind.

 Photo & # x119; a wSumie.pl

by wSumie.pl

We call a spade a spade!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...