Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Milosz Lodowski breaks cooperation with Kukiz. “I was civilized … – Television Republic

“three months all the tragic and unfortunate decisions go to my account. So take away people, while completely reduced all my powers in other matters as apart from the actual rzecznikowaniem” – were already wrote Paul Kukiz Movement spokesman Milosz Lodowski.
                 

Today in the afternoon Krzysztof Bosak, vice-president of the National Movement announced that he was resigning from the candidate from the list of KPI Kukiz ’15 “. As it turns out, also today for his work with Paul Kukiz resigned former spokesman for Milosz Lodowski.

“I just found out that someone gave the contents of my private letter to Paul the media. I showed him only a group of trusted people” – reported Lodowski evening on his Facebook page.

It is a letter to Paul Kukiz, in which he explains his decisions and criticizes Kukiz movement and the operation of the music taken during the parliamentary campaign. “The scale of incompetence, which is caused by amateurish actions of your distinguished and honored pay me. Professionally and professional, family and of image” – he wrote in the letter.

As emphasized by a former associate Kukiz, a project in which he believed “had to be created by the most valuable young antysystemowców” and “turned into a grotesque disputes at a similar level of pathology at the worst of political parties.”

“The process of decision-making and responsibility for them is completely non-transparent and unaccountable . For many months I asked, begged, hated how you called all of my professional attention histeryzowaniem. (…) Once before I left, something I promised … then I would have come back, not for a place on the list was not about money. But I promised me the truth, ethics and honesty “- Lodowski wrote in a letter to Paul Kukiz.

” I was a civilized face of chaos. (…) I went to the project for the Polish, for her change and for a mate to help him in the realization of our dreams. Without the visions special perks. I risked it all “- ends his letter Lodowski.

The decision to break off cooperation between spokesman traffic and Kukiz confirmed on Twitter Krzysztof Bosak.

A few days ago Lodowski explained Paul Kukiz for his behavior in the studio Telewizzji Republic, when the musician at the end of the “In point” has decided to leave college, and towards the journalist Catherine Gójski-Hejke threw the offensive words.

d and t Television Republic
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...