Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Shocking scenes talent shows, or how TV manipulates the audience – Virtual Poland

~ Adam 2014-11-17 (23:58) 6 hours and 44 minutes ago

The longer I do not move since I earn 10 thousand per month up moving from home intestine have much time for myself so everyone can earn for example here: Kimmer tales .com

Answer

~ joleczka 2014-11-17 (17:37 ) 13 hours and 5 minutes ago

You can write what want, but I think Anne Wyszkoni won!

Answer

show 3 hidden answers

~ anu 2014-11-18 (6:31) 11 minutes ago

I am shocked and disgusted how to manipulate us. From this moment I will not be watching any of this type of program. I was surprised with Anya did not win. The conclusion is that the damage to spend money on a subscription.

Answer

~ inka 2014-11-17 (18:54) 11 hours and 48 minutes ago

I did not watch this crap, but so glad I did not win this overrated Wyszkoni, painfully average in every artistic way.

Answer

show 4 hidden answers

~ did not vote in the ‘szołach’ 2014-11-17 (23:23) 7 hours and 19 minutes ago

Well, that does not have frost because telwidzowie the principle: ‘In spite of my mother odmroziliby their ears’.

Answer

show 1 a hidden answer

~ King 2014-11-17 (21:41) 9 hours and 1 minute ago

I never send SMS on such imprezy.Nie want me to earn operators, satellite TV itp.Te ustawki until the wheel in your eyes! These “farmers”, which is a poor looking for wives, you niedorobieni “sons” of the kind mamuskami, the lack of talent in the programs … May the kind of talent, mast music …. blah, ble.ble water from the brain ….. nakupiły crap !!!!!!!!!!! stations from the west and they feed us, beguile …. a shame squeezes d..e. Everything Polish …. umarło.Mydlane opera show’s tapeworms about anything .It is only one week: cook into a stupor by TWO days .., then they are already cooked on the third day !! During parades disheveled skivvy angry, throws meat “and garami !! Theses COOKING !!! absolute lack of such a program: sitting lawyer and advises, helps, teaches …. So many scandals with credits garami / again! / pościelami, quilts and other knows everybody else !!! where to write, to go, to whom, kiedy..nie put struggling to find …. but I can dance, sing and cook shrimp delightfully TRAGEDY !!!! !!!!!!!!!! reigns plotkarnie, news from the crush , crap from under the mattress, szmatławe pseudogazety why I do not crap ……. thousands of Polish death rate of the earth !!!!!!!

The

Answer

The

show 3 hidden answers

~ Brands 2014-11-17 (23:10) 7 hours and 32 minutes ago

Many years harowalqem for someone finally dared and rzuciilem work, now I’m on my own, pracauje on the internet and I have everything somewhere fragile, zarabinam better than in Norway, many people over the years so zarapbia even here kimmer.pl need just look for, for wanting simple

Answer

~ Anna 2014-11-17 (19:50) 10 hours and 52 minutes ago

Ann and John were the best, Anne danced like a real dancer. You should take 2nd place, I know what I’m saying because I know the dance. I really like Agnes but she should not win.

Answer

show 3 hidden answers

~ kk 2014-11-17 (23:02) 7 hours and 40 minutes ago

Wyszkoni already Mile dance coming into contact with and Sienkiewicz and not very well with the cascade won a Wyszkoni can dance professionally because you can see the movement as a professional dancer

Answer

show 1 a hidden answer

~ agata 2014-11-17 (19:23) 11 hours and 19 minutes ago

The judges heavily manipulated too much favored Wyszkoni and the audience really disliked

Answer

show 2 hidden answers

~ Mica 2014-11-18 (5:53) 49 minutes ago

I knew that even though I did not know manipulate technology. From today, I do not watch any of these programs. Disgusting.

Answer

~ kikii 2014-11-18 (05: 35) 1 hour and 7 minutes ago

~ Jolka-American 2014-11-18 (5:30) 1 hour and 12 minutes ago

It’s not just entertainment, so it is with all the news, people are poking fun at the bottle, the public is manipulated and was very surprised that so long could fool. I honestly do not know if this comment will be removed or not, most awkward comments wycięta.Nigdy not seen her. Good luck in independent thinking.

Answer

~ the observer 48 2014-11-18 (5:27) 1 hour and 15 minutes ago

Who controls the votes of viewers? This is the second such case in Polsacie.Czyżby detrimental to the fraud Polsat August moonlighted? Change the guide, because it is the first dodger in the business

Answer

~ Grzes-bolek 2014-11-18 (5:02) 1 hour and 40 minutes ago

Dear viewers, so I would recommend visiting a bookstore and purchase a good book on the long evenings. TV cover napkin and provide a working flower on it.

Answer

~ safe 2014-11-18 (0:40) 6 hours and 2 minutes ago

Only the mentally handicapped send SMS messages in such programs.

Answer

show 1 a hidden answer

~ Q. 2014-11-18 (2:24) 4 hours and 18 minutes ago

This is some nonsense lady who blacklisted was thrown from TVN. This lady collides that others had worse. The only newspaper, where she hired. Nowhere work this person can not find it gone there to harm others. This Leszczynski also without a job so let them silent, because nowhere it does not employ such a past.
 It is impossible to do so in order to manipulate people ii falsify the vote. It threatens prison and closing a station. TVN, Polsat and probably would not want to make it happen.

Answer

show 1 a hidden answer

~ arthur 2014-11-18 (3:47) 2 hours and 55 minutes ago

I was already not moving since earning 11 thousand a month xsiedzac in your pants in front of a computer I do not have one already hear the stupid manager not only did I just make my example here: kimmer.pl dirty

Answer

~ barter 2014-11-18 (3:28) 3 hours and 14 minutes ago

The longer I do not care since half a year I make 10 thousand a month ing meat exiting the house I have not already listen to stupid head as some have already years to earn money example here: kimmer.pl snare

Answer

~ marc 2014-11-18 (3:10) 3 hours and 32 minutes ago

I’m passing it a couple of months I make 13 thousand a month before Kompany fond vsiedzac now I have plenty of time for myself so many people already dead, for example here: kimmer.pl mice

Answer

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...