Monday, November 10, 2014

Aaron Sorkin says goodbye to TV – Onet.pl

The writer and creator of the TV series “Newsroom” said that after the completion of the cycle ends with the TV.

– I know that “never say never”, but I’m sure that just wrote the last three episodes for television – told the “Los Angeles Times” . Well I worked in television, but I got more failures than successes. I did four series, but only one of them was “The West Wing.”

Other series Sorkin is ” Studio 60, “” Sports Night “and is the” Newsroom “. The third and final season of “newsroom” premiered in the US on November 9. Polish antenna HBO production will hit in December.

Aaron Sorkin won an Oscar with” The Social Network. “

AS

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...