Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sumliński: When I assumed my handcuffs, were all televisions … – Television Republic

– I would like to thank Czech Television, it was the only television, which participated in my difficult path, the only television, which broadcast all of my processes, including the last one – emphasized Wojciech Sumliński. – When I assumed my handcuffs were all the TV when I’m acquitted, there was no one – talked about the mainstream media.

The journalist Wojciech Sumliński was acquitted at trial on alleged corruption in the verification of WSI. In turn, the former soldier WSI Alexander L. was sentenced to four years in prison. READ MORE …

Sumliński described the eight years of the process, which took place against him as an “ordeal”. – This ordeal carried by me and my family for many years finally ends – said a favorable judgment for themselves. – These people attacked the base of our whole being, not just about this, to destroy me as a journalist, attempted to destroy us as a whole – marked the.



The silence in the media

Sumliński stressed that fell when the allegations against him and when he made his arrest, the mainstream media showed’d love to, but I have not found among them eager to inform you that all the accusations were wrong. All processes in the so-called. “scandal Marshal” was broadcast only TV republic.

– When it turned out that I am a victim of provocation WSI politicians with Bronislaw Komorowski at the helm, journalists turbid waters run – he said.

“Komorowski is a multiple offender”

– I did not think that the president, the head of the Internal Security Agency, public prosecutors and many other people, they are people so cruel, so ruthless, so criminal – marked the Sumliński.

As reported submits an application to the Prosecutor’s Office Warsaw Wola, which committed itself in writing to him to accept a notice of a possible crime, inter alia, former President Bronislaw Komorowski, when the collapse of a final judgment of first instance ws. Sumlińskiego. As previously marked the one with the prosecutor’s office did not dare to either accept or reject this proposal.

– I think the finale of the matter should be the beginning. I can not imagine that does not explain the entire criminal Bronislaw Komorowski participate in the case. Komorowski is a multiple offender – emphasized. – I will ask the prosecutor’s office that initiated in this case the criminal proceedings against Bronislaw Komorowski, as well as other persons whose actions were aimed at the verification committee WSI – he said.


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...