Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sophia Czernicka: you remember this icon television? – Virtual Poland

Sophia Czernicka December 13 over 66 years. Do you remember her? For many years she worked in television ran several programs – “Antenna”, “women’s world”.

Her professional life irrevocably intertwined with private when she met colleague why she decided to leave her husband.

Czernicki was a neurosurgeon, he did his career. Sophia also wanted to succeed. But first she graduated, gave birth to two children. In the end, he went to the Polish Television. Her name quickly gained recognition. Until 1998, she was hostess of Polish Film Festival in Gdynia. In 2000, he celebrated 20 years of journalistic work.

Before that, she was a young journalist, he was entrusted to the care of Andrzej Żmuda dealing with issues of sport.

I remember when I first saw him. I went to television cafe “Caprice”. He sat with his back among the stars themselves. And my boss pointed to Andrew and said that this is the man who will take care of me. And to take care of … He suddenly turned around and looked at me, and I saw flying lightning. Speechless us. It was love at first sight – told in “Super Express”

After three years of a successful relationship of lovers separated the tragedy. In 1991, Zmuda was killed in an accident. They did not take marriage – Sophie is still on paper was the wife of a doctor. Divorced after a few years of formal marriage.

My mother still believes that the greatest misfortune of my life was a TV, because it is at this point began to destroy my marriage and my life has changed. I’m the opposite view. Television really changed my life, but I do not regret anything, not a single moment – confessed once a journalist.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...