Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Monika Lewczuk. Television is not so colorful – Poland The Times

– Beauty helps you in life?

– Perhaps there are such moments. But I can not consciously use. Let’s take this example: forgetting to extend the monthly ticket on the tram, grabs my controller and I do not know how it talk down to wriggle out of punishment.

– But you’re aware of their strengths, because a few years ago Participated in the election of Miss Polish.

– My grandfather was an admirer of beauty contests (laughs).

That is why in our house always watched such events. My mother was interested in turn-known stars – actresses and singers. Soaked so the fascination of the big world of small. At some point I decided to try their hand at beauty contests – some for relatives and friends, and some for herself.

– How do you evaluate this adventure?

– I saw that on the other side of the screen, not everything is so colorful. As a girl, I thought that women in elections do not miss anything, only look beautiful and smell. However, in reality it is quite different. Every day we had to commute for rehearsals at six in the morning, then run in heels for the twenty-second. It lasted three weeks. Then came the stress, because you know that the finale on television will watch all relatives and friends. And out on stage in a bathing suit it is not so simple.

– How do you become a model?

– First volunteered for the television program “Supermodels”. But I was then, to put it mildly, a little fuller than the average model, so rather quickly was eliminated. Then I started going to the gym and changed my diet, I have lost so quickly. I made then its offer in the agency for models – and I became involved.

– There were some successes, he worked in Milan.

– When I went to Milan I realized that modeling is not what you really want to do. I knew that if I stay there and start regularly work hard to give up and I will take care of this, what I love most – singing. So I decided to drop everything and go back to Polish.

– really zaistniałaś thanks to The Voice Of Poland. As talent show looks like from the inside?

– This is interesting. I mention this performance very well, although quite quickly kicked me out. I remember when I appeared on TV, I immediately got an avalanche of requests for photos and autographs. And yet I did not feel I did anything that makes someone want to have my signature! So I did not know how to react to such situations. It is, however, prepared me for what’s happening now.

– are currently recording their debut album under the guidance of well-known manufacturer Rafal Malicki. What can we expect from this album?

– We tried to make everything was buttoned the last button. We want to do a modern and noble pop. There’s a lot of electronics, but there are also acoustic instruments. They are melodic choruses, but the verses are trying to convey deeper emotions and stories. As in his debut song “There, there” – if you listen to it, you can read longing for moments that flew away, and they were wonderful. Any such thing yet survived.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...