Sunday, November 15, 2015

Francis of bombings in Paris: A Piece of World War III – Television Republic

Pope Francis has condemned yesterday’s terrorist attacks which took place in the French capital. He noted that there is no excuse for what happened. – Yes, it is a bit of a third world war. There is no excuse for such actions – neither religious nor human – the Holy Father said.

yesterday’s tragedy, Francis made reference in a telephone interview with the Italian Catholic television TV2000. He confessed that he was not able to understand what happened.

– I’m shocked, filled with pain; I do not understand … But it’s hard to understand such things made by people – he said. – That’s why I’m shocked, filled with pain and pray. I am very close to beloved French nation, I am close to the families of the victims and pray for them all – the Holy Father said that yesterday’s bombings he called “a piece of World War III.”

Yes, it’s a piece of a third world war. There is no excuse for such actions – neither religious nor human. This is inhuman. Therefore, I am close to all those who suffer, and the whole of France, which I love very much, “- said the Pope.


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...