Sunday, July 19, 2015

I would like to deal with Jaroslaw Kaczynski – Television … – Television Republic

– This is my fitting. Of course I would like to deal with the head of the largest opposition party Jaroslaw Kaczynski, who – I hope – will race from Warsaw. And that is why I said that I would start from the ones in Warsaw – Prime Minister Kopacz announced at a briefing in Tarnow.

By informing your start in the election on the Warsaw list, Health Minister stressed that “more n aturalnym” for her district would Radom, from which originates, or Gdańsk, where he has an apartment, but decided to Warsaw to see the election of the president of PiS.

Letters are not ready yet

I decided that this would be such a test of strength. And as you know, I’m not cowardly, so I would like to face the biggest of my opponent – said Prime Minister Kopacz, responding to a question about its place in the list.

When asked about places on the lists for politicians recorded in intercepted restaurants, Kopacz said: – Now there are procedures. From the bottom we, perhaps the outpouring of July 20, are filing, and then will be constructed list. The time when I make decisions, it already is the ultimate time when the head of the party has the pen in his hand and may make changes.

To err is human

Premier Kopacz also admitted to the error, which made mention of the level of unemployment in Poland. During a visit to Nowy Sacz, Ewa Kopacz announced that the unemployment rate at the end of last month was 10.4 percent. and it was probably at its lowest level since 2001. This data is denied, among others, PiS campaign spokesman Marcin Mastalerek and journalist Karolian Hytrek-Prosiecka.

– Where did they take this data? In June 2008, the unemployment rate was 9.4%. The 8-year rule PO unemployment rose first, and now AFTER led almost to a level as before. I congratulate well-being. THE first increased unemployment, and now eat June is happy. Or someone misled the Prime Minister Kopacz, or it misleads public opinion – commented on the matter Mastalerek.

F ylić is human. Of course, thanks to the editor Hytrek-Prosiecka can immediately verify his statement. In 2008, then, when we were in power, the fact that unemployment was at 8.8%, below the 9 – explained today Kopacz.

But one thing is certain, as I said yesterday on job offers they made entrepreneur only in June, when told about 117 thousand. of new jobs. I want to tell you that since 1989 many people in Poland has not worked. It’s several million people at the moment which operates – said the prime minister.

d 300polityka.pl, telewizjarepublika.pl, TVN24


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...