Monday, March 30, 2015

Napieralski expelled from the SLD? “Miller issued a judgment on me” – Television Republic

– SLD becomes dictatorial party, I do not want to be in the party – so Monday’s judgment on the party in his adopted b. The chief Grzegorz Napieralski. Rated at the same time that the current SLD leader Leszek Miller becomes “niedemokratą”, he closes his mouth and de facto throws with SLD. – Miller issued a judgment on me – Napieralski said.

As told reporters, “Anyone who wants to come to politics, he wants to perform the functions of the party and public functions”. – The essence of the policy is that we act and the party, and the political, I do not want to be in a party that forbids me to perform such functions – said b. The leader of the Alliance.

He said he had no idea, why prohibits him from office of three years. – Leszek Miller behaves like niedemokrata and SLD party becomes dictatorial, not democratic. Over the last few weeks is not enough that I did not listen, now close my mouth, because not only will not be able to be a delegate to the convention, I can not be a member of the National Council, I can not speak, express their opinions – Napieralski noted.

When asked if he was going to leave the Alliance, pointed out that it is still “formula of the appeal.” – I will meet with lawyers, with your friends, I weighed right, but it is really today Leszek Miller throws me out of the SLD – rated Napieralski.

The court SLD party decided that b. The head of the Democratic Left Alliance will not be able by 3 years hold any function in the party.

mk pap, telewizjarepublika.pl


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...