Thursday, March 12, 2015

Maciej Szczepanski: My TV Polsat and TVN eat blood – Republic

 fot. Igor Zalewski Fotorzepa
 

Maciej Szczepanski, former head of the Radio Committee: There is no independent media in the world. Waffle with independent television are crap. As far as my successor, good prognosis Jerzy Urban, Andrew Drawicz and Marian Terlecki … Fragment of a set of interviews Beaty Modjeska ‘CEOs. They ruled TVP, “which appears in the publishing of The Facto.

If in 1972 you were the chairman of the Committee on Radio and Television, Richard Frelek, your friend from the Central Committee of the Polish United Workers’ Party, told you that this is the most dangerous position in Poland. Is it still?

Maciej Szczepanski, former head of the Radio Committee: Television is always political and always tries to do some political task. At once I will tell that there is no independent media in the world. waffling on independent television or newspaper are crap. Any editing, whether electronic or paper, is dependent either on his political patron, or from the publisher, which is dependent on the leadership team. you think that TVN does not count with a team of the ruling? After all, he knows that although government officials can not directly enter his territory, but have the ability to very effectively repugnant sender life, if only they wanted to. And it is in such a way that it will be difficult to catch them by the hand! Any professional television, well-organized, well-managed, long-range, is an excellent instrument of power for the ruling group or an instrument of a power struggle for the group, which has it under its political control.

The Lord was associated with a team of Edward Gierek. He was the face, name, creator of television at the time.

Yes. And I’m not ashamed. The game I met in the second half of the 50s, when I was working in Katowice, Polish Radio, and Edward Gierek of the Communist Party Central Committee came to the post of first secretary of the Provincial Committee in Katowice. Our relationship began with the fact that I did a few interviews with him. Then I took the radio to the Regional Committee for the position of head of the propaganda. Gierek had confidence in me, I thought it a boss, I identified with his views, his political line and tried to help him with his actions, as soon as I could. (…)

when on 27 października 1972 years stepped to television, delivered a throne speech, in which I said this: “companions and comrades! For half a year I will not move anything in the program, organization or in frames. I’m going to teach TV and radio, watching what is going on and how to do. Then see what happens. “For me, ma’am, I do not smoked for the position.

Do you strive for the presidency?

Location! Location! I worked in Katowice, I was editor of “Tribune Workers”, the largest newspaper in Poland in terms of effort. The average weekly circulation was over 400,000 copies. For comparison: the “Tribune of the People” was 200-300 thousand. (…) I was also a member and a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party. Never before or since so well earned.

Then I was moved to Warsaw for the position Head of journalistic, then deputy editor of the radio. In terms of professional, I was very solidly prepared for direct TV. If it is a qualified journalist, theoretically prepared for the job and having practical skills, it then you can easily learn a variety of media, because the tasks are same: making people water from the brain. Only the instruments are different. Propaganda has the same goals: to inform, persuade, respect. And if you do it in the print media, whether electronic, it’s just a technical issue which can be identified quickly. I certainly never I did not try to direct broadcast. On the radio I was admittedly a weekly column that does not get out of practice, but I came to television, I said: “Comrades, I have to take you here for the face, so I’m not going to do any programs visions to me Nobody sat that I require from you, and I charge myself anything. ” Incidentally, I’m sure I’d be in a good political commentary.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...