Sunday, October 18, 2015

President Duda: Prime Minister Kopacz tries to drag me brutally … – Television Republic

The president was asked Andrzej Duda on TVN 24 about why you have not met with Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz. – Mr. Editor, or how you invited me into your program, called you to this on the air of your TV or called you to me, to my colleagues and offered participation in a coffee on the table? – Asked the President Bogdan Rymanowskiego.

“The Prime Minister Kopacz, calls for a meeting and at the same time offends me”

According to the president so just arrange a cultured people. – Everyone who wants to get together and have good intentions do just that – he stressed. – Mrs. Prime Minister campaigning. Its activities are brutal attempt caught me in the election campaign. And I get caught I will not give – said the president.

Andrzej Duda said that there is nothing against the meeting with Mrs Prime Minister, but not in this way. – When someone calls me by the media and at the same time offends me – he added.



The retirement age. “I am attacked, I was doing what I promised in the campaign”

The president was also asked about the allegations regarding the Prime Minister Kopacz. Retirement. Bogdan Rymanowski reminded that the head of government pointed out that Andrzej Duda does not know the judgments of the Tribunal ws. The retirement age.

– It is significant that I’m being attacked right from the beginning because he wants to pursue what I promised in the campaign election. I said I would do it and I did. Today, this has become a matter of dispute. AFTER attacks in spots president who does not participate in the elections. Surprise me, but the most important thing for me is what I promised the voters – convinced the president.

The president Duda stated that the Prime Minister apparently does not know the judgments of the Tribunal in this case. – These are two judgments, where one is in opposition to the other. I think that if such a social expectation to do so, I want to do – he stressed. He explained that it is known that at an earlier age retirement pension is lower, but it is a right and not an obligation.



What with kitchen? “I will consider”

Teacher program asked the president about the words of Antoni Macierewicz, who announced that after the parliamentary elections, Andrzej Duda publish the annex to the report on the liquidation of the WSI. – I will be realized that what I think is important for my fellow countrymen. There were no discussions on this issue in the election campaign, so anything on this issue did not oblige – said the president.

The president said that the issue of publication of the annex will consider and take a decision. He added that not talked about it with Macierewicz.

Asked whether already familiar with kitchenette, he said he did not. – I believe that this matter is not at this moment the most important thing – assessed.



Lost exhibits. “Is President Komorowski know?”

“Kawa on the bench,” the president responded well to items missing from the Palace and grief Bronislaw Komorowski, who claims that he stands behind their disappearance.

– I think that the president a little exaggerating. Neither I nor my colleagues we have never said that the president whatever he did. It happened as it happened, which is that these exhibits were killed – said Duda. The President stressed that the preparation of the inventory was obvious that had to be done after the acquisition of the Chancellery. – In my opinion the lack of these items is a note to colleagues, not to the president. I can not imagine that the president went and wrote down eksponaty- he said. He added that the questions are, however, other “whether the president know that?”. – It has long been known that these things are gone. Why no action was taken in this regard? Why not made a notification to the prosecutor? – He asked.

migration crisis. “I would like to know whether refugees will be forcibly or came here voluntarily”

In an interview, also raised the issues of international politics. Andrzej Duda responded to the migration crisis. In his opinion, in the face of provocation EU powers solidarity towards refugees, the Polish government should ask for solidarity in relation to our country’s energy security.

Referring directly to the refugees president expressed the opinion that assistance of course is needed. – But if we talk about humanism, that’s where their rights are when we talk about quota system? Someone load them on the bus or train and bring them here? Someone will ask them whether they want? – He asked the president of Duda. – I would like to know if they came here forcibly or voluntarily – he added.

Andrzej Duda expressed the opinion that the issue of immigrants is powerless both the European Union and the Polish government. – These measures do not lead to solving the problem – assessed.



“I have not spoken with Putin and I am therefore very unhappy”

In the context of foreign policy, also appeared on the presidential visit to New York. The journalist asked the head of state, and spoke with President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin. – I have not spoken with Putin, I am therefore particularly unhappy – he said. The president added that the only words I exchanged a “hello” and “goodbye”. – How cultured people shook hands – he added.

AP telewizjarepublika.pl, TVN 24


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...