Thursday, October 15, 2015

Karczewski: Spaliłbym report of the commission Miller – Television Republic

A spokesman for the electoral staff of the Law and Justice Stanislaw Karczewski on Radio ZET agreed with the words of Margaret Wasserman, the report Miller’s committee for the Smolensk disaster should be incinerated.

Karczewski was asked to comment on the words of Margaret Wasserman, which is very critical of the report, the commission Miller. – Mrs. Wasserman is a very good lawyer. Has a lot of knowledge in this area – began to chief of staff of the PiS.

“And you know what? – He continued – So now I think, whether I agree with it. And I look you in the eye and I say, that I agree with that and also I did the same. have signed under this statement. “

In assess Karczewski Miller’s report is wrong and largely coincides with the report Anodina.

AP Radio Zet, 300polityka.pl


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...