Friday, October 23, 2015

Kaczynski: Offset current government is patriotic for me … – Television Republic

– Offset current government is a patriotic duty for me, number one. All other issues, in such circumstances, then become irrelevant – said in an interview with The Times Polish Jaroslaw Kaczynski. – It will not be my power – he added.

Kaczynski was asked, among others, about whether is aware that if he fails to win the election now, it may be unable to do this anymore.

– In politics there is no word never, but since my birth certificate I know perfectly it must be now – said the president of PiS. He marked by the fact that it will not be his power. – I’m president, I will not be prime minister. (…) Never. So those who gave to convince myself that I’m horrible and believed the dark side of my power, have no reason to worry – he explained.

When asked about why he decided to go by the wayside and entrust the first part Beata Szydlo, said: – Just at some point, based on the research, I realized that I do not have such a position and opportunities that Law and Justice Jaroslaw Kaczynski, as a candidate for prime minister, the council can not.

– In this situation, you have to be able to go back. (…) It was not humility, but realism. Offset current government is a patriotic duty for me, number one. All other issues, in such circumstances, then become irrelevant – emphasized.

Kaczynski was also asked about how the Smolensk catastrophe, in which he lost his brother, the late President Lech Kaczynski, affected his life.

– I am convinced that my mother would be alive longer if not for the Smolensk catastrophe. Yes, it’s a terrible price. If I knew that someday I will have that much to pay for their place in the political arena, I would never have decided to go this route – he said.

– Leszek was a giant source of knowledge. And this applies to both the history, law and life. I’ve never had such a memory. What can I more about Leszek? He was the twin brother in need of such have to know how strong are the ties – he added.

inquired why he thinks people turn away from PO, said: – I have the impression that people finally understand that their hopes connected with the Civic Platform is a misunderstanding.

– Although Law and Justice was not easy, survived despite heavy attacks and attempts of annihilation. I take it also as my success – he added.

– When you stop being president, perhaps they were sent. I hope that I can get a ticket. And what else? Everything depends on God – so Jaroslaw Kaczynski referred to its further political plans.


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...