Monday, October 19, 2015

Because stupid TV, and the Internet … develop? – Antyweb

I do not have a TV at home. For the few years. As a result, I do not watch TV. And I’m okay with that. Sometimes when I have a chance to look at scheduling (being with family or friends), sit a while in front of the receiver, come to the conclusion that it was a terrible mózgotrzep . But I also agree with our volunteer: The Internet is not better in this regard, and just watching TV does not make people worse.

Why do I put the TV? The reason was very simple: broke my TV. Initially, the plan was to buy a new receiver, but a visit to the shop put off during and after a few weeks left say that you can live without TV. There have more time for other things: a newspaper, book, game. And on the Internet – I will not be cheated and wrote that from that time only sat among the books. I spent more and more time, eg. In the depths of YouTube. Endless source of content sorts …

The reader is right

A few days ago Reader signing up as frykos published in one of my entries this comment:

I refer not to the same article, but the opinions that circulate in the network regarding TV viewing. Recently, a very fashionable to not have a TV (and by the way proud of it at every opportunity) and embellishment of this fact comment that TV makes you stupid. Stupid in the same way as the Internet. It was watching a program on the History HD World War II stupefies me, but I watch cats / faili / recalls with ivona on YT is not it? Why? I plan dictates what I see, so if a topic I do not like it do not watch, but the person who sees a Miałka entertainment on YouTube alone it has chosen, so show what interests them.

The TV can I watch One year after the release movies, watch cookery programs, visit halfway around the world to get some story or watch a good game. And if I’m fooled by this? And watching cats on YT is the pinnacle of intelligence and consumer awareness?

I have read and reread, I found it difficult to disagree with him. I’m not (I think) in the group that emphasizes the pride that does not have a TV / does not watch television, but I know that it exists. In fact, it became fashionable. Television is increasingly considered to be something unleavened and unworthy of attention. It is simply passé . The alternative is a modern Internet. These all applications, social media, portals, blogs and vlogs. It’s just that they too often are unleavened. The medium has changed, has not changed the audience and the kind of content.

 person-woman-apple-hotel (1)

In both find places and trash and valuables

Yes, both on television and the Internet is no shortage of very poor quality content. At the same time it should be noted that in both places we find the content of high-flying films, current affairs programs and research, culture, the stuff about the history, travels etc. There are TV channels Remarkably, there are pages and channels on the Web that you can follow with a clear conscience. The man who is looking for something worthwhile will find it and on TV and on the Internet. A person who decides to chaff, receive it in both sources.

I emphasize this, because I’m not as promoted last division: TV old and for idiots, the Internet and the modern enlightened people. For me it raises a smile under his mustache sometimes say, “I do not have a TV, because TV makes you stupid.” The same person at the same time for hours staring at the screen of your smartphone. I doubt that all the time she was reading the works of Shakespeare. Speaking of books are: in their case too we have a division of outstanding works and trash. The same applies to the press or radio. Do not let us share the line of the media / media content. Let us according to quality.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...