Thursday, January 8, 2015

Terlikowski: There is no consensus on lies! – Television Republic

I do not expect that everyone will always agree with me. I am aware that sometimes my thesis is controversial, but I can not agree to that the vulgar lied in my case. And that’s why – for the first time in my life – I decided to go to court.

Short, of necessity, Twitter entries could meet with incomprehension. And so it clearly was. The term “guerrillas”, which fell in relation to Islamic terrorists on the part of commentators (including Peter Zareba, which continues to appreciate, though we sometimes disagree with him) had, if not resounded it is enough to beat his breast, mean evaluation but only to recall what the specifics of the fight waged by terrorists. They are not the regular army, and the ongoing struggle for a “partisan”. They can always hide, collapse into the ground in large urban areas and disappear. Also, the word for “faith”, which gives them the strength they were not praised, but only an indication of what is actually a strength terrorists Europe and what is missing.

Sure, but maybe it was not, it seemed to me is also a reminder of what a cover published weekly “Charlie Hebdo”. Sympathy for the victims and their families should not obscure the fact the fact that it is difficult to make the unfortunate dead icons of civilization. Well, unless we believe that European civilization is based on hatred of religion, brutal kpienia of Jesus Christ or the Holy Trinity. I feel sorry for the victims, pray for them, but I do not consider them as “martyrs” of our civilization or for its icon. I do not believe that they themselves would like for someone to pass. Icons of our civilization, which keep forgetting, are murdered in the Middle East, Muslims, Christians. You can with this opinion does not agree, you can – which I take – pay attention to the fact that the bombers themselves they could be considered as representative of the West, but not the way you lie vulgar polemics.

And just for something decided Janusz Palikot, who twice reiterated that “Terlikowski incitement to murder, to murder, to kill people.” Once he did so in Radio Zet, and the second time on twitter. I agree it can not. Even if such a person deeply disagree with me, you will not find it anywhere in my words call for killing. Neither believers or unbelievers, nor born or unborn. Never and nowhere called upon, nor incited to murder. And so, for the first time in my life, I decided to take legal action. I’m tired of assigning me by politicians and mainstream journalists opinion, which is not spoken. I have a fairly coarse lying about me and of hate. Janusz Palikot knows how to read well enough to know that out of my mouth some words did not die. So if he said what he said, that he knew exactly what he was doing. I should answer for it before the court.




READ ALSO:

Palikot: TV Chief Republic calls for the killing of non-believers. Terlikowski: I’ll see you in court

Thomas P. Terlikowski telewizjarepublika.pl


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...