Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ewelina Kopice lowered because she was too ugly? – Fakt.pl

Ewelina Kopice is a prime example of television adopted rules. Journalist career began in 1998 in TVP Katowice and later she worked Wojciech Jagielski, TVP 2 and TV Puls. She was known and very well liked by both the audience and co-workers.

Her career was interrupted, however, serious illness – vitiligo. It is a chronic disease which resulted in fragments of skin changes its color. May be regarded by some kind of unsightly and unfortunately with such people came to work Kopice.

It happened that I heard that I have unsightly stains. Mr. boss is not focused on what I say, what I say, just for my hands. I had then short sleeves and zapomniałyśmy with my make-up artist put fluid. I heard that ugly little to watch on TV and I had no doubt that for yourself in this TV can not see the place. After almost 17 years, it was not easy for me to go, because of television can become addicted. One should be a perfect lady, and I’m so not – told a journalist in “Good Morning TVN”. Does not wish to reveal exactly who and what station responsible for the end of her career.

She told also about the course of their illness. – It is quite Flake disease, because the summer healthy skin tans, and these white spots infuse. And it just hurts. There are no filters, which would give advice. I have over 50 percent. Body covered – will have discolored, buttocks, back. Was making intensive attempts to treat, I tested a lot of resources, an ointment, lasers, herbs, without the effect – she said.

Fortunately, she had already liberated from the bondage of the TV beauty ideal. I keep it up!

& gt; & gt; & gt; Fashion model with vitiligo

& gt; & gt; & gt; End of gray hair. Revolutionary discovery scientists

& gt; & gt; & gt; He inherited his father’s illness! Who?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...