Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TVN would take Torbicka. Why is refused? – Dziennik.pl

Grazyna Torbicka is one of the most popular Polish TV face. Always professional, well prepared with impeccable manners and still stunning beauty evokes respect and sympathy of the audience. It is no wonder that other stations also would like to have it in their ranks. Ms Grazyna , however, rejected the offer TVNu you still have no regrets:

President Mariusz Walter , forming station TVN offered me work. Then I decided not to change jobs because I was on a two-year stay in Italy. I had the opportunity to be there on an internship at the RAI and commercial television. I got to know the principles which govern the commercial stations, and I knew that for programs dealing with culture there is a lot of space, while in TVP 2 culture was still a priority. Well, I was. Today, I love film magazine Cinema is now 18 years old, it also constantly changing and we are fighting for our regular audience, which we have more than 300,000 – said Torbicka in an interview with “Grazia”.

Is the presenter has made the right decision by staying true to the Polish Television ?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...