Saturday, December 20, 2014

PM: I want a Catholic funeral. All the commies were – Television Republic

I want to have a church funeral because all the commies have, and those who are still alive, or will have – says in an interview, the former prime minister and longtime member of the Polish United Workers’ Party Jozef Oleksy.

Policies in conversation with Robert Mazurek talks about his state of health and cancer which has been struggling for many years.

Oleksy asked about how wants to look his funeral replies: “A very good question. It is not to be ckliwo! I’ve made some decisions. He recorded speech! And what, someone comes up to me and will fuck insincere?”

Former Prime Minister admits that wants the ceremony was the nature of the church, “because all the commies have, and those who are still alive, it will have”. This does not exclude that, even before the death of confession. – In the hospital I visited Archbishop Głódź, lay there, too. He put his hand on my hands (…). He wanted me to confess, but I said I did not counted sins – Oleksy said.

The politician also brings about his childhood and faith. – I was very, very dedicated to my mother, and very pious. Repair believed in God – he says. He added that does not say that “stopped believing, but stopped to deal with it, live it.”

In an interview for “Rzeczpospolita” Oleksy also argues that he is a patriot. – No one told me that not refuse – highlights and explains what is his patriotism. – It is the pride of national ties, because I’m not a cosmopolitan. This nurturing patriotic traditions, culture and everything that is connected with national identity – he said.

However, Mazurek rightly pointed out that when this homeland was under the Soviet boot Oleksy as provincial governor opposed the Polish identity.

– Oh, crap! Robert, what I could do? Say openly to them? Who ?! It all happened much higher than me. You may not believe me, but I also had a specific, nonchalant attitude to the Soviet Union. I liked them because they were sociable, but sometimes quite boorish, with thick blow, but I knew what kind of people. And I’ll tell you more: if something annoyed me most of the Communists, it is this: carelessness and disregard Polish tradition – says policies.



AP rp.pl, wyborcza.pl, natemat.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...