Monday, August 29, 2016

Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz: I will not resign! – Cable Republic

The Mayor of Warsaw in an interview with “Gazeta Wyborcza” firmly declare that they do not resign because of irregularities ws. Reprivatization of land in Warsaw.

Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz weapons as may ws. Anomalies around the re-privatization of land in Warsaw. In an interview with daily Adam Michnik he says that “if the cost of adoption of a law regulating the re-privatization in the country will be glued to me patches persons held to blame for the irregularities in the re-privatization in Warsaw, then I am ready to pay such a sacrifice.”

The Mayor of Warsaw explains, however, that does not have nothing to reproach in this compromising her case: “From May lasted query documents. First of all I realized then make decisions. From April to August records were in the CBA. we could not make a decision without these documents. After this query, I have a sense that officials should have to find out about the status of the Ministry of Land before returning once again. ”

On the question about the relationship her family re-privatization responds: “I worked then in England, little interest in it. It is not at all our property in common. This is even my husband was not involved, but the lawyer. And it downward, not claims. He realized inheritance from an aunt of her husband. ”

The question of whether to resign after everything that happened, Gronkiewicz-Waltz says, “No. PiS wanted me to extinguish the mandate already in the first month of my mandate in 2006. Now the situation repeats itself . I’ve done a lot to solve the problem of re-privatization. At that time, the PiS did not do anything. “

Source:” Gazeta Wyborcza “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...