Monday, August 8, 2016

Grazyna Torbicka: “Do not miss TV” – SE.pl

Grazyna Torbicka no misses and does not seek to force working in television. She TVP presenter admitted that, through its activities still appears in television. One of its recent achievements was the next edition of the film festival Two Shores in Kazimierz Dolny.

Grazyna Torbicka at opportunity to promote the film festival Two Shores in Kazimierz Dolny confessed that she does not miss the television. Not looking for a job on the force. In an interview with TVN24.pl was the host of “I Love Cinema” subtly dug a pin his former employer – TVP. Note that just before the Festival of Two Shores Polish TV withdrew its promotion.

– Do not miss television, because it is constantly in it somehow I am. It may come a crisis later. At the moment there is only a great beauty. My goal on TV was not showing up, just making programs, reliable journalistic work. I had a television in his work such a period, after 10 or 15 years when I fell into the hands of VHS tapes of my first interviews. Skipping the way I said – at the beginning I had problems with the issue of voting, which was related to stress, stage fright – but the questions that I asked, knowledge on the topic and to the extent of my interlocutor was astounding – recalls in an interview with TVN24 Torbicka .

VIEW: Miszczak saved Torbicka and its festival “Two Shores”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...