Tuesday, May 5, 2015

“Worthy of life in a secure Poland”. Positive message … – Television Republic

– I have too much energy to sit under a chandelier closed at the Presidential Palace – he says in the latest spot PiS candidate for president Andrzej Duda. Spot “Worthy of life in a secure Poland” appears at the finish of the presidential campaign. Already on Sunday 10 May, Poles decide who will cover the most important office in the state.

Positive message

In contrast to spot presented this morning by the staff of Bronislaw Komorowski, the latest clip Andrzej Duda does not hit the rivals, and is a positive. Law and Justice candidate promises to citizens a dignified life in a safe Poland. This slogan appeared already in the letter he Duda came yesterday to the voters.

We are a proud nation in the heart of Europe, and we must defend our interests

– I’ve had hundreds of meetings with the Poles, I shook thousands of hands. I listened to you and I know that Poles are worried about the future. If so much we talk about security, it means that we do not feel safe – says PiS candidate in his new spot.

– We are a proud nation in the heart of Europe, and we must defend our interests. And I I will do that – provides Duda. He adds, has too much energy to sit under a chandelier closed at the Presidential Palace. – That’s why I promise you a decent life in a secure Poland – ends.




READ ALSO:


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...