Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bujak: May 24 ended the political impotence. Recent years … – Television Republic

– I’m on my way I say that I hope that over a certain political impotence. I believe these many years past, in fact, for – in a sense – years lost – said on the radio RMF FM were dissident Zbigniew Bujak.

“Komorowski had not helped me ws. Ukraine”

Bujak referred to the outgoing president, who – as emphasized – ws not helped him. Ukraine. – Question about Komorowski is difficult for me because I really wanted him to be my mission in Ukraine helped me and can help me a lot, but he refused, he would not. Therefore I publicly said, “No, he was my voice will not” – said Bujak in an interview with Krzysztof Ziemcem.

Bujak had no doubt that Bronislaw Komorowski and certainly can handle it. – You can see that already there colleagues think hard about how to prepare him a soft landing. Parachute him there already neck – assessed.

About Andrzej Duda: Before him great hopes, possibilities and opportunities

The former dissident positively assessed by Andrzej Duda choice for the office President of the Republic. – I’m on my way I say that I hope that over a certain political impotence. I believe these many years past, in fact, for – in a sense – years lost – rated Zbigniew Bujak. – In that sense lost, there was a time in which Polish politics could and should exist not only in a place like Ukraine, where I have the greatest pretensions of a certain weakness and absence, but also was required to appear on the international stage, particularly European – complement the former dissident.

– In front of him are all the hope, all the opportunities, all chances – talked about Duda Zbigniew Bujak. – When I introduced this mine, as it turned out controversial statement that we should be militarily present in Ukraine and he said it was worth it if you need to talk about it. He impressed me because it is thought man, which is suitable for high politics – he explained.

Speaking of Russian-Ukrainian conflict Bujak assessed that “the most dramatic moment in the Ukrainian conflict has slowly closes” and ” now opens the big question is, how to further NATO is to function as further has to be organized. “

– Here is the place for great Polish political initiative, which is to build a political and defense alliance, in which the key role should Ukraine and Poland. We return to the classical system even with the Baltic countries and Lithuania, but if to this we add Finland, an alliance with Sweden, if we include in the south is Romania, we see that arises is what I call the ‘European arm of NATO, “and it is expedient alliance – Zbigniew Bujak rating.

mk rmf24.pl, telewizjarepublika.pl


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...