Thursday, May 7, 2015

Because of his father’s illness interrupts Paul Kukiz campaign – Television Republic

I must interrupt the campaign and go to my Father – announced on his Facebook profile Paul Kukiz.

Love to Polish owe his upbringing. Very sorry Olsztynian – explained Kukiz, apologizing citizens of Olsztyn, with whom he was to meet on Thursday.

Independent presidential candidate also asked to pray for his father.

Those who believe please pray for my Dad’s health. I know that prayer helps, and I terribly wished he had witnessed our success, because to a great extent is its co-founder. Thank you – wrote Kukiz.

 

I must interrupt the campaign and go to my Father. Love for Polish owe his upbringing. I’m so sorry …

 Posted by Paul Kukiz on May 6, 2015


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...