Thursday, October 6, 2016

Walesa: I will do this cleaning to my hands not brudzili cable Republic

– If you repent, then get to the end of their term. And if you do not repent, they will ask you to come to Warsaw. I had 2 million. And then I put an ultimatum, or a referendum, which, if we win, we surrender, or we help you to leave these premises. I will do this cleaning to your hands are not brudzili said Lech Walesa during the discussion “let’s Talk about Poland”.

“the Law in Poland is not very work”

the Former President, who lives in niezmąconym the belief that he defeated communism, again makes itself felt. This time he took part in organized CODE and “Polling” debate “let’s Talk about Poland”, which took place in Moscow. Not enough revolutionary appeals and appeals to collected weak.

Democracy is the competition for a good place in the list of candidates to stand in deputies. It is a struggle, even a war with each other for the best position. There is only one condition. All this will be done in the iron framework of the law. Because the law in Poland is not very work, so we have to raise in order to have the opportunity to realize this important point: right – said Walesa. And how to implement? the former President told his plan.

“To me, there were 2 million”

- I would Like for our meetings, for the strength and wisdom that we find here, wymunić on their circulation. If you repent, then get to the end of their term. And if you do not repent, they will ask you to come to Warsaw. I had 2 million. And then I put an ultimatum, or a referendum, which, if we win, we surrender, or we help you to leave these premises. I will do this cleaning to your hands are not brudzili – declared the leader of the coming revolution.

- what happened in Poland, so far, defeated the Poles that do not know whom to give this power. We have to go to one General electoral list. We should go together, but only one term to clean up what was left of “Manneken Pis” – said Walesa.

“I Want Russia to win”

the Great liquidator intends to cycle this kind of debate to drive across the country – and it twice. First the plans, part of a propaganda, and then – the action of a specific strategy.

I don’t want to win, I want Russia to win. I must join in this fight, because you trusted me. Rozgrzebałem all this, several things he did wrong. We know what we’re doing, but we should be in solidarity. Can’t get to the fact that they changed each other, and again plotting again to steal. It can’t happen. Let’s get the conclusions and then we will be proud of our Motherland, he added.

Source: wp.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...