Thursday, October 6, 2016

The speaker “surprised” at the statement of Marshal Karczewskiego cable Republic

– Senator Jackowski said this conclusion I in accordance with their competences I have included. Case on main, perfectly clear, – said Bogdan Borusewicz.

speaker of the Senate Stanislav Karczewski, said during today’s brefingu the Senate is “currently considering an appeal function wicemarszałka Mr. Borusewicz”. the READ more

– I Have to say that this statement of Butler Karczewskiego I was surprised, because we met at the Convention of Older people and it seemed that all cases were investigated, said Bogdan Borusewicz. Then he explained to reporters what happened. – So, in the course of procedowania above information to the Chairman of CT, Senator Jackowski ” -made a statement about the formal decree to suspend the meeting until October 19, that is, until the next meeting. I justified it by the fact that he and senators don’t have the time to prepare for discussions over the information of the Chairman Rzepińskiego. I decided that it was sufficient justification that you should consider. Being the speaker of the Senate, always uwzględniałem the formal conclusions of the opposite side.
Today I did the same way – I included the request of the Senator PiS-Jackowskiego and ordered a recess until October 20, that is, until the next meeting of the Senate, which was scheduled to begin 19 – convinced.


– I Asked Mr. President (Rzeplińskiego – ed.) or 19 will be a meeting of the Senate, to be able to continue this discussion, and he said that the 19th meeting of the CT is at full strength, so I adjourned to the 20th, i.e. the next day, when the President Rzepliński could be present. To procedować need a second side. I made the decision in accordance with the rules, because the speaker, the presenter decides on the break, because in the Senate, if someone enters into a break, this account. Senator Jackowski said this conclusion I in accordance with their competences I have included.
it is in the main, quite clear. Of course, you can create a political theory, but I confess to you that Senator Jackowski also surprised me with this statement, – says the Vice-speaker of the Senate.

Source: TVP Info, telewizjarepublika.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...