Thursday, June 18, 2015

“Look at his eyes, see what it is television, radio, newspapers … – Gazeta.pl

liked you? Like us

dime, or Maciej Bilka, year 77, also known as Ticket, BPP, Bilka and dime Simple Guide – Polish rapper and entrepreneur. Maciej Bilka is known primarily from many years of performances in the formation Hemp Gru. Also co-creates collective DIIL Gang and JLB. A few weeks ago released a solo album, “3 x NO”.

​​dime dime, personnel from the video” When I run out of the sun “

Almost eighteen years on stage. Matured?

– have learned to better express their rebellion.

zatytułowałeś solo album “3 x NO”. What is this “no”?

– not evil, not manipulation, and not politics.

very general. What do you mean? OK

the – The fact that corporations and politicians control the whole of our lives. Man does not have much to say. His life is a circus, it is trained and everything has imposed top-down.

So what?

– From eating, way of living, thinking and working, through taxes and law, after sex, needs, illness and addictions. All controlled by a system constructed to rinse with our values. The system wants us to standardize and destroy our differences in a spirit of multiculturalism. And all in the name of a new god – consumerism. They want us to be singles us to live separately locked up in their shell, but obkupieni all the gadgets. Busy from six years of age, because it has already been lowered and taken school age children childhood years, until his retirement at the age of 67 years. And the best that we on this retired immediately died without leaving anything for their children. It is important that we managed to pay off the loans. And as we do not manage, the bank will take us all. Disappear, leaving nothing for our children who survive life as we do.

You say “they want”. Who are “they”?

– This is the corporations that really run the world. Politicians are just puppets in their hands. Let me give you an example: it takes some time in Poland discussion about the use of marijuana in medicine. Only the lips of politicians and lawmakers argue pharmaceutical companies that do not allow the use of medical cannabis, as would lose too much money. Why not legalize politicians even for medical purposes? Because it’s too good. In addition to incredible medicinal properties confirmed by numerous studies, marijuana would open people’s heads.

Another conspiracy theory?

– Think what you want. Corporations already monopolize and control the global crops. Have you heard about the project HAARP and climate war? This is real. Soon will come the year in which it did not grow grandmother in the garden tomato with seeds, she left herself at last year’s seedlings. Or will grow, but that seedless or with sterile seeds, which do not grow anything. Grandma will have to buy seeds in the seed bank owned by monopolizing and controlling crop corporations. For example, you are not surprised. Seedless mandarins, which do not reproduce further? Orwell was right. He was a visionary. I will fight with all this, with all his being, this record too. You must be aware that you are living in the belly of the beast and hard to get out, but you need to try.

​​dime dime, photo. Marcin Spirit

You sound like a preacher anti-system. By the way, this antysystemowość on the political scene has recently become very popular. Kukiz you support?

– I do not support any politician. Antysystemowość performed by Paul Kukiz is a paradox, abstraction. People think that after him no one is. Wrong. Standing behind some other gentleman in a suit and tie, who pulls the strings and devises strategy.

A centipede stand by Zbigniew service?

– I do not want even comment on that. Politics is evil. Even if someone comes into it with good intentions, based on values, is honorable and right, humanly is a good and honest man, he will end badly. Or they would kill him or embarrass so that he leaves the politics. I’m not an anarchist, but I am totally apolitical.

I have a feeling that was not always so. Even your appearance on the television program “Closer” John Pospieszalski, associated with the extreme right.

– But I did not speak out there for political reasons, but artistic. We Hemp Gru with a few patriotic pieces, and the program concerned Soldiers accursed.

For the new album, the song “What are you?” You ask about contemporary Poland. You condemn pseudo-patriots and our main Polish sins: passivity, eternal grievances, alcoholism. Equally you also get politicians: “(…) These parasites which thrive on thy faces, right, left, from the middle of something grabs too.” What for you it is patriotism?

– Love for the motherland. When I go through Poland and I see these beautiful landscapes, my heart rejoices. I feel it is my place I’m at home. Patriotism is also the ecological life, I try, for example. Do not use plastic. Being an entrepreneur it can be a form of patriotism, especially when employed young people who are without jobs left the country. Patriotism is also taking care of the roots, tradition and heritage developed by our ancestors.

How you care about tradition?

– For example, I cultivate and celebrate all the religious holidays. At Easter candle eggs, I dress the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. I respect religion, but I understand it differently, for example. I do not recognize institutionalized Church. For 29 years and every year I go on a pilgrimage to Czestochowa. My grandmother took me the first time when I was nine years old. I go out of respect to her. She survived the Warsaw Uprising in the basement in the Mokotów district. Anyway, with both grandmothers had the perfect touch. Grandparents do not remember one I did not recognize, the other died when he was 12 years of age. During the uprising was to be executed, he was standing against the wall. She saved him my aunt, my father’s sister, who was then three years old. Moments before the judgment ran to his grandfather, grabbed him by the leg and hugged, she would not let go. Germany spared his life, his aunt gave even candy. Going on a pilgrimage think about this and many other family stories. I contemplate and talk to people with whom I would not have a chance to talk in everyday life. I’m taking my 11-year-old daughter and 30 buddies with the children. These nine days are for me laundry souls. It shapes the character.

Interesting the way, how it shaped your mother too, who like rap in the song “The conspiracy” – acted in solidarity, and to what extent his father, who rushed moonshine?

– Half and half.

In the said piece taking the listener on a journey m.in to 80s riot police, the gas on the streets, sugar rationed, twang literatek. Even though it was hard, “everybody stuck together”. And today? “People are divided pogrodzili bars, fought for the freedom of imprisoned themselves.” How did this happen?

– In this song is the answer: “Look at the eyes, see what it is television, radio, newspapers, public opinion”. These are modern tools to control the masses. They are dangerous in the hands of corporations and politicians who want us moved away from each other and stopped to stick together, because then it is easier to control us.

The album you give a tribute to Warsaw, but rather its folklore and street bards. “Warsaw Rapton” sounds like it was written by Stanislaw Grzesiuk and it might as well sing Stasiek Wielanek. Amazing how close it is from folklore into so called backyards in Warsaw. street rap, whom you represent.

– This song on my mind for a long time. Once, a workshop took the song “Small beer” from the critically acclaimed “The adoption of 10 people plus 3 ‘. This classic, written by Janek Himilsbach, starring Zdzislaw Maklakiewicz. And this “small beer” altered the, kombinowaliśmy with harmonies and nothing we did not work out. One day the Swede, my producer, played in the studio some Balkan chord. Without thinking, the march sang the chorus. I immediately flashed in my head the whole film. I knew what I must add, as sate track Warsaw’s climate. We tried to keep a balance in the text and wording of this piece, do it with sensitivity. I think I succeeded. This song pay homage to the street and its bards.

And the most important of them?

– Stanislaw Grzesiuk.

And today? Maybe Pablopavo?

– Oh, yes. Pablo wears is a city in itself.

From the last presentation Janusz Czapiński “Quality of Life in Warsaw,” that it is in Mokotów live the happiest people in the capital. It’s your neighborhood, often you emphasize it in the texts. How do you much luck in Mokotów?

– Mokotów has a great aura, architecture, and the walls hide in themselves the true story of Warsaw. Well, people here are unique.

your favorite place in the Mokotów district?

– The Old Mokotów. I’ve got many favorite spots and several initiatives, for example. Hempszop. In the building where I grew up, I am the Gringo Bar, I have a studio on the street. Puławska. These Mokotów trodden path.

In the song “Cheers,” which invited the Falcon, half jokingly half seriously settled up with a healthy lifestyle and the passing of time. Are you afraid of getting old?

What do I do? We are passing. I think sometimes about it, but you can not be afraid, just take care of yourself.

You sound now as Uncle Grandpa, not anti-system rapper …

– Holy’m not, but I try to. I eat mostly vegetables and fruits, dairy products only kefir. I cook alone, hence the Gringo Bar, which is the fulfillment of my dream about a place where I could feed friends. Recently I quit smoking and try to reduce the alcohol. Although this is sometimes different, today I eg. A terrible hangover.

​​dime dime, photo. Marcin Spirit

Before you go into a regular tour , alone with a microphone Polish visiting the city. Placement of equipment and playing on the street. You say you want in this way to get back to the roots. How many cities you plan to visit?

– All of them.

Do not give advice everyone.

– Once in Finally ladies. I built a map, but I want to go spontaneously. In Warsaw I want to visit all the districts.

I really like the song “Death of a fat policeman”. It reminds me of the film “Hate” by Mathieu Kassovitz.

– Well you associate until I got shivers. It was once my favorite movie, I watched it dozens of times. It has included complex truth, which for me is still valid, and therefore is a “JLB”. However, the direct inspiration for this piece was Bob Marley and his “I Shot The Sheriff”.

You tell him the real story?

– Not really. But I never killed any police officer.

​​Photo & # x119; photo of a plan music video Photo of the plan music video “The conspiracy” with the solo album dime “3 x NO”

But HWDP * forever? After years you do not think this is the motto done much wrong with that?

– Why?

Because the message reached millions of kids. Today, mistrust and hatred of the police in Poland are enormous.

– The password is anti-system opposition to the methods of treatment of citizens employed by the police. It is also a form of education our police units. It is the voice of the street. Let them think twice, since there is so much hate, what to do next. Next on the *** Æ of kids, chase them with truncheons? Can anything change?

​​dime Coins

What are your plans for the future?

– My another project that will take several years and will cover – generally speaking – return to nature, complete my total disappearance from the Internet. More if I do not want to give away.

What is really your most important goal?

– Build your own reality based on divine right – love, trust and respect . It turns me on to life and to the consequences of the action.

* HWDP – acronym vulgar expressions “chu * Police in the ass.” The password is considered by some young people as a form of provocation and opposition to the police. Shortcut appears on the walls, T-shirts, also in the texts of Polish hip-hop music. As the first to use it Wolf, co-founder of Hemp Gru.

* “Hip Hop Hooligan” – the original title song from his solo album dime “3 x NO”. The word “hooligan” was used deliberately misspelled.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...