Sunday, June 14, 2015

Even after the “coalition”. Antysystemowcy not want to cooperate with millipede – Television Republic

Zbigniew Millipede proposed campaign finance movements define themselves as anti-system if they join forces to form a coalition. “I’m having conversations with Paul and HRH Kukiz and in full compliance we go after parliament” – assured Centipede. Enthusiasm was not shared by the recipients proposals and it turns out that no coalition will not.

– If the signal is that they want to connect, you have taught them 4 million, I will campaign and I will not take for policy – said a few days ago about anti-system parties Zbigniew Millipede . Quickly it turned out that the addressees of the proposal are not interested in the idea of ​​a businessman, though he asserted that it is different.

“I’m having conversations with Paul and HRH Kukiz and in full conformity move the parliament,” – wrote on Facebook Millipede. Surprised this entry gave himself Kukiz, who reported that he actually talked to the centipede, but no declaration has died. “I spoke with Mr. Millipede maybe five minutes on the phone. Do not make any political declarations,” – he wrote.

Businessman not had to wait long for the answer. “Very bad happened, that in defense of an unspecified case you decide to tell people jakobym lied as to the substance of our conversation,” – he Millipede, who admitted he actually overdid because Kukiz asked him to determine remained secret. “Meanwhile, I shit I can not be a secret, and even do not want” – he stressed.

“Just like I asked you delete a phone number to me, I’m your just I deleted will not be us needed in political life. With my cell phone we talked 6:34 seconds, and after discontinuation of home … but if it’s important. I greet and sincerely wish you good luck “- summed up.

The proposal Centipede won is also president of the National Movement Robert Vinnytsia. “A private person shall pay for the campaign several hundred times more than the legal limit? After all, it frivolous “- wrote on Twitter Vinnytsia.



AP gazeta.pl, telewizjarepublika.pl, fronda.pl


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...