Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kukiz: Pertu is the enemy of Polish – Czech Television

– Petru is not only my enemy, but an enemy of Polish, because it is the Polish, which I think – said Paweł Kukiz.

Kukiz in an interview with Monika Olejnik spoke about people, which plans to put on the list in parliamentary elections. – My people are madam from the wheels of rural housewives after by local organizations, social, foundations, individual citizens the political entities already have some kind of, I do not know, the Congress of the New Right, for example – he said.

The former candidate as president announced that he would like to force people among those age criterion: between 25 and 45 years. Another criterion would be ponadświatopoglądowość. – That is the basic strengths, qualities that should have a candidate, decency and professionalism and youth – he explained.

Kukiz Paul also spoke of his political purposes. – The most important thing is of course JOW-y, this is the basic thing. This is the reform of the judiciary and prosecution, and above all it is odkolonizowanie Polish. Poland is a colonial country, Poland is a country that serves the interests of banks and corporations – he said. He added that this is why Petru is not only the enemy, but an enemy of Polish.

Asked whether he will be deputy prime minister, he replied: “Either deputy prime minister of the coalition.” – It’s hard to even imagine myself. I do not want, but I have to. Once I hit the government, I will change the constitution to proobywatelski. My program is to repair the state – he argued. Olejnik stressed that PiS politicians are opposed to JOW-om. Kukiz agreed with this, so consider the matter coalition as standing under a big question.

– You’re right, most of them are against JOW-om, because these matters coalition is a big question mark, any matters The coalition, this is the basic thing – he said.

Kukiz said that at the moment is focused on the realization of the idea Bronislaw Komorowski and bringing to ensure that a nationwide referendum was held “on three”. – I call it the new “three yeses” and everywhere we zakreślili cross to the so – he explained. – And here I am focused, I want to encourage factors, I am grateful to the President, former President Komorowski for this to hold a referendum, I say this quite frankly, I really am very grateful. Thank you very much, I regret that so late and in that moment, no – summed up.


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...