Friday, October 10, 2014

Magda Masny: Cable spat me! – Pomponik.pl

After the “Wheel of Fortune” on Magda Masny (44 l.) Was not the idea. Today, openly says that TV spat it. Disappeared from the vision and leading florist …

Magda Masny

/ – / East News

I do not even know about the casting for the” Circle Fortune “.

not planning a career in television. She studied Polish, wanted to be a teacher. But fate decided otherwise.

Back in high school photographer Marek Czubawski made her professional photos and he sent them a game show production.

“He called me and said that he did surprise me.

My Photos appealed to manufacturers and would like to see how they fall out in front of the camera. went into the studio and ‘fall out’ “- says Magda in the book” Where are the stars of those years. ”

She stood in the spotlight, she had to submit, walk in front of the camera.

“The smile worked in my favor and … legs” – he laughs.

So was assistant Wojciech Pijanowski.

For the eight years revealed letters in the program and responded to witty remarks leading question, ‘Magda, kiss you! “has become a cult.

” Television world was for me, a total stranger. did not expect that the program will win the sympathy of the audience up “- he admits.

it is felt even today. When recently took part in the “World go round”, Krzysztof Antkowiak told her that he and all his colleagues were in love with her.

“I received stacks of letters. All took home and read. Reaching the list occurred occasionally.

Television viewers have expressed their surprise in that because in Poland there are so many pretty women, why exactly I’m running ‘Wheel of Fortune’ “- he says.

Today, in addition to correspondence, were her memories and some clothes.

“O my outfits cared Wojtek wife, Elvira. few of them that particularly appealed to me, I got the property” – betrays.

When the program disappeared from antenna, and forgotten about it.

“For some time I had the impression that the TV sucked me in and then spat out.

Not really where I was taken care of. All the big game shows have already been planted “- he says.

Live in Sopot and for a while worked in Gdansk Top Tele-TV and conducted a “Panorama” in the local resort TVP 3

There are, however, proved to be in this role.

After this defeat took the education of children, which has three.

took up various jobs. First dealt with public relations in one of the clothing company, then became interested in politics.

As many risked and went on to his dream. She opened a flower shop “Gardens Magdalene Masny.”

He gets up at 4 in the morning, going to exchange the flower, and then creates bouquets. He works up to 19 hours.

“I have a beautiful dress business: overalls and kaloszki. Often Following a surprise in the eyes of customers, when they see me with a shovel in his hand” – he laughs.

A return to television no longer thought.

Well, maybe sometimes … if someone offered her program about gardens …

“Then zastanawiałabym not even two seconds” – is responsible.

Magda Masny and Wojciech Pijanowski

/ Roman Kotowicz / Agency Forum

Magda Masny

/ – / East News

Magda Masny

/ – / East News

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...