Thursday, August 28, 2014

Rozenek mad at the reporter: She screamed that her television – Dziennik.pl

It turns out that it was a text journalist, in which she mocks with lip augmentation surgery, to which recently underwent Rozenek . Korwin-Piotrowska said that the love of Radek Majdan, Margaret begins to resemble the Doda. It’s obviously very hurt star TVN, because personally called the journalist and made her tavern fuss:

Only yesterday Margaret Rozenek called me and said she did not want myself, I wrote about it and earned her honorable person. I told her the whole time, because she was terribly upset not to get nervous, because her fishing line breaks, because really, it suffered terrible emotion. You can not say anything about it, because it was her TV and she will call Edward Miszczak or the court on me NASL is not known. I generally constantly told to calm down, because I have not heard her so excited. To say the least, unhealthy. It is a choice of the people, but when someone grow your mouth, you can not pretend it did not happen. – said Karolina Korwin-Piotrowska in an interview with plejada.pl.

would expect that such a refined lady like Margaret Rozenek to become to make the affair?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...