Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Leona Lewis about sex in music videos: Turn off the TV! - Dziennik.pl

singer is not an advocate of playing up sex in music videos, and the phenomenon is, unfortunately, has become commonplace. – Shocking sex face is not the best role model for young girls – explains Leona Lewis . – I have a goddaughter, I’m also an aunt of little girls and I do not want to watched on television as the undressing and behave like a whore. So do not do that. When I’m with her best friend in the house and I see that my daughter’s godmother watching clips of some artists, then mimics their movements, I say friend: “Turn off the TV, it should not watch such things,” and small say: “Stop shaking the bum, you’re six years old. Quit “. That parents should control the content that goes into their children. And as for the girls who show too much in music videos … Well, they are young, sometimes even stupid. So try to express yourself. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.

Gallery

View gallery »Young, famous and” filthy “rich – NEW LIST Croesuses before” twenties “

today, December 2, will be released star Leona Lewis album, “Christmas, With Love” . Last LP stars, “Glassheart”, was released in October 2012.

Gallery

View gallery »Leona Lewis – seksowana diva with a glass heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...