Monday, May 6, 2013

We gave the TV to the Red Cross - E-teatr.pl - email Teatr.pl

I was looking for information about you on the internet and found out that you are the owner of an extremely short, one-sentence biography: the Graduate School of Acting. Alexander Sewruk the Theatre. Jaracz in Olsztyn. “Would you mind backing it up with a few more details

– (laughter) Well, actually I finished this study. I’ve never raced with any other drama school. The two years I lived in Warsaw, but come from Olsztyn. My family also comes from Olsztyn and from Olsztyn. I feel so wholly Warmiakiem. In Wrzesinie every other house belonged or belongs to my family, and the rest was Bergmannów, ancestors of my friends from the theater – Candice Bergmann.

She also worked in Warsaw and came to Olsztyn. Why did not you become a capital?

– Warsaw I went there. First landed in touring theater for children.

We presented cartoons and even that I liked. I stated that in Olsztyn is a school for actors and I can try to get to it.

Is theater was your only interest, and from childhood you wanted to be an actor?

– I wanted to be a pastry chef, a world champion in sculpture in chocolate.

I. ..

– I found out that I have two left hands.

But you tried, whether it was a dream theory

– I tried. I was a student of technical school catering.

What you did not work out? Is culinary mastery is not simply a matter of practice?

– bake a normal cake is simple. But I wanted to carve, create masterpieces, to compete in the World Championships, which take place in Switzerland. It turned out, however, that I am not fit for a sculptor.

you jumped in the theater.

– not right away. I have never been a quiet child. In high school teacher helped me Radziwinowicz Eve, the wife of Wenceslas Radziwinowicza, well-known journalist. She saved my ass. I had dreadlocks, drove teams, which was not well received, she sent me to the recitation competitions. It was a good “pad” to protect me. There have been a lot of fun anyway.

the chocolate you do not work out, but the music you compose.

– I did music for several shows. In Jaraczu diploma. I know the music, but I play amateur campfire.

the information about you on the theme languages ??Skene says, “English U.S.”. Really you are talking with an American accent?

– they write such things there that same time I read them in amazement.

wrote again: “medium height, medium build, gray Smith, but apparently, dynamite on the stage, focused on the screen.” As it is with a stage and screen

– I already had a debut on the big screen. Andrzej Baranski’s film “The Principality” based on a novel by Zbigniew Masternak. This young man, interesting writing. “The Principality” is a story about a guy who breaks out from the countryside to the city, you get to law school, but the “American dream” is not true. He returns to the village of Kielce.

Kogopan played there?

– Head of the local bands through village. The video is after the premiere. Unfortunately, there are problems with distribution. “The Principality” can be downloaded legally from the hamster and watch.

‘re playing well in the series, but I understand that you prefer the theater.

– Acting film and theater are two different games, two different mountains. There are colleagues who are in the movies are playing well, and does not always work well in the theater.

What is the specificity of theater

– Here is a complete control over what is created. In the film, the actor has nothing to say. He does not know what will be the assembly, what music. It is not even sure if it will come into the scene at all. The theater is to affect everything.

Forever

– If there is a partner for the director, not just an actor who takes the stage, playing their own and out. If you have the desire and ambition to take the bull by the horns. But there are actors who do not care.

you care?

– Very. I’m a man who lives in this work from morning to night.

Now I praise you for two roles: Dyzma Nicodemus and his role in “Twenty minutes with an angel.” How was the Dismas? It is difficult

– It was a mare! The biggest challenge to deal with Dismas played by Roman Wilhelmi. But that was not it, to get out of the race, because it is impossible to overtake him. Fortunately, our “Dismas” was created in the theater, and not in the film, and we did. It worked, because I had a very good partner in the person of the director and we had all the means at the disposal of theater. We were able to play and content, and form, and metalanguage, which is used in the theater and allows niedoslowno??.

What do you think about Dyzmie as a social phenomenon?

– This is a bad man, a man with bad blood, but also sly beast. The book is pre-war, but still, unfortunately, to date. The story of Dyzmie is gogolowska. We laugh at him, but we know that we allow so that he could work with us. A passivity is the worst form of Nazism. Causes that give rise to the greatest demons. If before World War II all read “Mein Kampf”, this might not be such a tragedy.

UDo??gi-Mostotmcza, however, are still some of the elite, the aristocracy and gentry, so-called. old money. Today, these people do not have, but Mostowicz was ruthless and against them.

– I had a reason. “Dismas” was written after he was beaten by his political opponents. In 1927, he was abducted from a street in Warsaw, sent to Jack, beaten and thrown in the woods down. Since the death saved him passing peasant wagon. I’m glad we did not do theater elite, but the spectacle of ordinary people. For me the measure of my parents are. I invite them to shows and if you have a good time, I mean, it’s okay.

You do not think, however, that the theater is an art elite

– I have aspirations of left-wing, and I think you have to do art for the people, that does not mean they have to be devoid of substance and form. Recently appeared in a collection of texts by Jerzy Grotowski. I’m a big fan of this practice and theoretician of the theater and a student of his last student – Przemyslaw Wasilkowski. On last years of his life spent with him Grotowski in Pontedera. I work with Wasilkowskim several years.

Yes, sir, and I want to protest, because on Grotowski’s theater was not for “ordinary” people or even for ordinary actors.

– Yes, because Grotowski created the sectarian culture of the theater. Her followers may not be in the theater, and then go out for dinner and do something else. Theatre fills their lives.

But sometimes you have to eat dinner.

– Sometimes the actors something they ate, but they had to use proper diet.

Grotowski method, which required the actors maximum, killing commitment and dedication, has been criticized, among other things, that destroys the actors.

– Like any drug. This happens even in an ordinary theater. During rehearsals for “Dyzma” doing repairs at home, gave birth to my daughter, and I after all the nights I sat in the theater. Of course, I could come to trial at 10, then at two, but then the play would not have gone. It would be lukewarm. And I feel that he has gone. These sets and there are standing ovation.

Did you move these items “grotowszczyzny” for his work in the “normal” theater

– This can not be separated. I never say in the house that I go to work. Wife (Milena Gauer – Ed), which is an actress, it does not use the term. We say that we are going to show, on trial, not the theater. It is obvious. For where we have to go?

Association pairs of actors is probably simple

– Probably not, but, knock on wood, we’re with each other 10 years. While working with him not quite like. We made great time, I think, show “Knives in Hens” and there has really hit the blades. Not in matters of life that one does not brewed tea, but in the interpretation. I do not know if it was possible to separate the theater from home. Maybe if we treated the theater as a job and they agreed that at home we do not talk about it …? But for us, the theater is a vicious river that grabs us and pulls. So no way to get home after the test and say – OK, end of.

I turn on the TV.

– We do not have TV. As a result we have gained time to read books and newspapers. We also have internet. We listen to a lot of music, I did for her space. We gave the TV to the Red Cross.

You mentioned the books, so I ask you, what are you reading?

– All sorts of things. I’m a big fan of Mariusz Sieniewicz. I really like his “Jewish women do not support”, “Confession Sleeping Beauty” and “City of Glass Elephant”, although this reading requires more focus. I Micha? Witkowski and Michel Houellebecq. I read a lot of plays. And classic, and contemporary. I regret that we can not read everything.

You mentioned Witkowski, gay novelist. Do you think, as Chief of Polish that theater is a powerful lobby gay

– I do not know. There are theater directors gays and Lesbians, gay men are actors, there are also sexists. Just as there are people who go together for a beer, and those who go to the ball. It is known that each of these groups will be stuck together because they are closer to each other. However, the homophobic statements support those who use homophobic arguments in the political struggle. And it is dangerous.

of

Gromek Gregory (born in 1981), actor Theatre. Stefan Jaracz in Olsztyn. Credits include Son in the “Walk” Mrozek, Kajko in “Kajko and Co-basket”, Shlomo in “Sandglass”, Ploughman in “knives in hens,” Elling in “Ellingu” Philip in “Jewish women do not support”, Ivan and Matthew Levite in “Master and Margarita”. It can be seen in the “Career of Nikodem Dyzma and” 20 Minutes with an Angel “. Takes part in radio broadcasts and fringe theater and music projects.

“We gave the TV to the Red Cross’ Eve Mazgal

Newspaper Olszty?ska no 103/04/05-05-13
06-05-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...