Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Crisis? What crisis? Week ago, I found in the trash ... - naTemat

Contrary to popular belief

garbage collection does not deal with the homeless and alcoholics. Often these are people who for some reason (eg health) can not cope with life. Approximately 10,000 residents of Warsaw moonlights collecting garbage. Such a person is Mr. Jack, with whom I had the opportunity on several occasions to talk. In the end I decided that the point of view of our reality is so interesting that it is worthwhile to share it with others.

Mr. Janek every day at 7 embarks on a tour of Warsaw Th mietników. This is the second source of income.

Mr. Jack daily at 7 embarks on a tour of Warsaw’s rubbish. This is the second source of income. Fig. Federico Caponi

What time does it start collecting?

it depends on who

not understand

There are two types of collectors. Those who are ashamed, and those that do not care. Those who are ashamed gather at night and go out as it gets dark. Later cease to be ashamed of, and as we begin: 7-8 in the morning.

Why at this time, rather than later?

People like something thrown This is usually going to work in the morning. It does not matter, however, only time but also a day of the week. Top meet on a Sunday or Monday, because it is the weekend, and we all throw the biggest and most interesting things on Saturday.

Hot? I do not understand.

Stuff for trade. You know it is now the fashion for various original antiques. I have a “company” with a friend founded. I collect the scrap of the week and as I find something interesting that I bring to it. Once a week we go to the market and sell it there. With this trade are better value for money than the scrap.



And what I found interesting? Any examples?

I remember that I found the camera from the 30-ies of his time. Earned on that lot. More recently, small decorative items sell well. Oh, and clothes.

And it goes?

Going, going very well. Always dozens of gold to earn. Top lined up in this respect are the ones who clean up the apartment after the dead, lonely people. That’s all if the trade goes.

And beyond that? What are you looking so walking into the trash dumpster?

cans, bottles, scrap metal. This is why I have a life every day.

comes up in the trash i.

I first look at it, if there is something big for scrap . Then you have to hide, jump off the truck and take the scrap yard. As there is nothing to be scrapped are not traditionally: poker and small mixing to see if such a thing is not thrown into the trash. Bottles and cans are usually lie on top. Well, walking between large rubbish dumps I look at those little, because there is a lot of bottles.



How long does the rounds?

it depends on how the beholder, and you can walk a couple of hours. I’m in two installments after three hours.

Are there any better, worse place?

Closed areas are the best, but it is hard to go in there, because protection just chasing.

And in the meantime, between the celebration of the buying scrap it?

Yes. Lord, I’m already as stockbrokers. As they know the stock prices so I know the current prices of raw materials. Aluminium – 3,50 z?, lead – 2,50 z?, stainless steel – 3 z?, zinc 1,80 z?, 18 z? thick copper … I so long.

How much do you earn per day from collection ? I mean, just the cans, bottles ..

It depends, but it’s up to 20 z? per day.

And those who steal rail tracks? They probably earn more on that? Can you say something about them?

It is a “kolejówk?” right? I can only say that they do organized groups rather than those pensioners like me. These are organized criminals earning well. They, in these devices, with one trip to earn several thousand per head. And people think they are ordinary Z?omiarze do.

Lord knows what else to think about z?omiarzach.

Yes, I know that we are homeless alcoholics. You know – so clear, there are others, but I just have a place to live and do not drink. I invite you to live, I live nearby. This is so stupid stereotypes because people are surprised that someone buried trash, and that’s reality. Sometimes people come to the dustbin of cars as scrap is bigger, so what are we talking about? Such times.



That’s right a lot of talk about the crisis recently. According to you we have a crisis?

Crisis? What crisis? A week ago I found in the trash Plasma. Every day is a really neat thing, is that you look at the crisis? A friend who knows electronics to the TV checked, repaired and sold at a profit. I find these things in the trash, I can only say that people in the minds of rolls. Radios, telephones, watches, refrigerators. Let’s not joke about.

stupid question but why do you end it has to moonlight for a living?

I have a 500 z? 150 z? pension and attendance allowance. After 27 years of work, I have found that visual impairment and is not suitable for work anymore. And I’m roadman by profession, so I like to walk. From the beginning so I go, I go and I go (smile). That’s why I do not mind the walking and gathering. Liftin simply because I did not have enough to eat …. (While thinking) You know what. Let you write that we’re just like the Kursk, which sank. People down there sitting, waiting, waiting …. and the people have gone.

Read also:

Homelessness is not your problem? “Just shedding jobs and take our dream apartment. Shall street”

Winter homeless And go to hell with noclegowniami. Save us staircases [interview]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...