Monday, January 6, 2014

Mommy, Daddy, turn off the laptop, television - Salon 24

Letter kilkunastomiesi?cznego boy to parents:

Mommy, Daddy, so I’d love to talk with you , but I can not even speak well.

When I try to tell you that you turn on me a story . Then forget what I wanted to tell you. On the screen I see the mysterious world of strange little men. I have to be vigilant, because the images change so quickly.

image

How tired I video, I can press the “button” and I have another, there are so many. More interesting is to look at how children are playing on the screen than arrange yourself a tower of bricks.

child

watch the evening at bedtime fairy tales . Sometimes at night I wake up. Why did you hurt me head I like how I can see your favorite cartoon, I quickly fell asleep again.

baby

Sometimes I have such a beautiful “colorful dreams”, all afraid of me, I’m SUCH strong , as Superman.

superman

Mommy, Daddy, let’s go for a walk, and then read to me book.

*********************************

Footnotes:

  • two year old seated in front of the TV freezes in concentration. The house is silence … http://www.edziecko.pl/male_dziecko/1, 79,340.3850469. Html
  • “… Baby TV recently, Poland or MiniMini fly in many kablówkach the time. Meanwhile according to the American Academy of Pediatrics, children under 24 months of age should not watch television at all . – Programs of this type of preaching that will help in the development of children. These statements completely without cover – says Dr. Christakis. – What’s worse, research shows that the opposite is true – watch any TV for children under two years of age not only does not help them, but alsoAngeline Lillard
  • and Jennifer Peterson of the psychology department at the University of Virginia studied the effects on the ability to focus, problem solving, creativity May cartoon in which there is rapid change in animated scenes. Psychologists have proven that watching cartoons has a negative impact on the child’s concentration and creativity. Young children who watch more fairy tales usually have a poorer vocabulary than their peers who spend less time in front of a TV. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2011/09/08/peds.2010-1919.full.pdf
  • Watching the tiny, a few months old TV can cause sleep disorders (trouble falling asleep, frequent waking up and crying in his sleep). It is associated with an excess of emotion it produces colorful, shimmering and moving image on the screen. Some children may even trigger a seizure. “http://fajnamama.pl/dziecko-przed-telewizorem/
  • “Fairy tales are very noisy, przekolorowane, peppered with annoying sounds and fast-paced action. Sometimes just a few minutes before the TV screen to trigger a terrible headache . “
  • “In 1994, researchers analyzed hundreds of studies involving thousands of children, on the basis of which came to the conclusion that children watching violent scenes on television are becoming more aggressive .” http://kobieta.onet.pl/dziecko/male-dziecko/madrzejsze-dzieki-tv/9ztjd
  • Michel Desmurget, Teleog?upianie. About the evils of television viewing (not just children), ed. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...