Thursday, October 3, 2013

Maria Peszek got in Szczecin TV - Gazeta.pl

not. ep

Fig. Mieczyslaw Michalak / Agency Newspaper

This is where I got my first theater prize, the festival Counterpoint, TV, which serves me to this day – says Maria Peszek

artist will perform on Friday, in S?owianinie.

class=”txt_srodtytul”> says Maria Peszek

Eve Podgajna: What you’re looking at the actor’s profession, and what a singer, you are grown both.

Maria Peszek: Actor is more dependent on co-play or a film. Often it is more an exponent of the director’s imagination than their own. Musician, when he writes his songs he says in his own name. Both professions are mainly based on emotions and give a lot of fun when they are grown with passion, but in my opinion, the music gives you more freedom and happiness.

Do scene more give or take?

– I am a happy man who does what he wants, keeps up with what he loves. I still have a chance to meet with fantastic people during concerts. So in my case, a lot more give.

When I think of Szczecin …

– I have nothing good memories. This is where I got my first theater prize, the festival Counterpoint, TV, which serves me to this day. I played here in the Contemporary Theatre in Szczecin’s play Christopher Bizio “rubbish”, and had a wonderful time. Finally concerts. We played in Szczecin longer time and always the audience was fantastic. I hope it will be this time. Feel free to Slav state

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...