Friday, September 27, 2013

[TV] TV room 20m2 - what diagonal? - FrazPC.pl

hejka

plan to exchange current plasma 37 “for something bigger. room with dimensions 5,6 x3, 5 m. sofa and TV cabinet are aligned along the long wall, the distance from the couch to the TV is about 2 0.5-3 m

TV-ka I use mostly for watching HD movies and TV series, FHD, PS3, watching TV (mostly SD channels).
planned to purchase 50 “plasma LG, 50PN6500 ( budget of around 2000) z?, but I wonder if I’m not exaggerating the size or 50 “of the 2.5 meters will not be burdensome and too large for the room?
wife complains that it does not want such a large TV. I myself after a few purchases to the apartment in which exaggerated the size of the equipment I have my doubts.

What are the diagonals of the TV-tions and how close watch

PROBE

What diagonal TV






Do not be a pussy, go for it – 60 “! 7
47 “is a good compromise 2
hipster is not watching TV 1
Leave 37 “, just 0
42 “will be ok for the size of the property 0
not sag, get 50 “ 0

can vote only to registered users.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...